Images localisées
Da miedo
Allons, Joaquin, n'aies pas peur de cette belle architecture. Seule la femelle pique .. 😎
Yay! I hope it doesn't bite!!
Er, er… Only the females bite. They are blood-feeding and need blood to reproduce.
Incredible macro perspective reveals delicate insect details through clear glass.
Yes, it’s a pleasure to be able to watch them like that. But as soon as I stepped on the other side of the window, the creature slipped away...
Se aprecia el mínimo detalle. Buen trabajo fotográfico.
Merci.Au plaisir.
Estupendos detalles. Buen sábado. Un abrazo.
La bête était si proche, fascinante ...Bonne fin de semaine
Da miedo
RépondreSupprimerAllons, Joaquin, n'aies pas peur de cette belle architecture. Seule la femelle pique .. 😎
SupprimerYay! I hope it doesn't bite!!
RépondreSupprimerEr, er… Only the females bite. They are blood-feeding and need blood to reproduce.
SupprimerIncredible macro perspective reveals delicate insect details through clear glass.
RépondreSupprimerYes, it’s a pleasure to be able to watch them like that. But as soon as I stepped on the other side of the window, the creature slipped away...
SupprimerSe aprecia el mínimo detalle. Buen trabajo fotográfico.
RépondreSupprimerMerci.
SupprimerAu plaisir.
Estupendos detalles. Buen sábado.
RépondreSupprimerUn abrazo.
La bête était si proche, fascinante ...
SupprimerBonne fin de semaine