Really beautiful! Are the blog lists working for you? They aren't here; they're running several days behind. I have to go through all the blogs to see if there are any new posts.
Hello Anne, I’m not sure whether my blog is being updated on time. To see your new posts, I go straight to your site; I don’t get notified of your new posts, as I do with some of my other Blogger colleagues. We’re still managing to get by, though. All the best.
Qué bonita
RépondreSupprimerUne plante commune par icite, le liseron des haies.
SupprimerReally beautiful! Are the blog lists working for you? They aren't here; they're running several days behind. I have to go through all the blogs to see if there are any new posts.
RépondreSupprimerHello Anne, I’m not sure whether my blog is being updated on time.
SupprimerTo see your new posts, I go straight to your site; I don’t get notified of your new posts, as I do with some of my other Blogger colleagues.
We’re still managing to get by, though.
All the best.
A stark white morning glory cutting through the surrounding green tangle.
RépondreSupprimerElle se prend pour qui, celle-là, de (presque) piquer mon nom ?!
RépondreSupprimerAu moins du liseron des haies émane l'humilité. 😉
SupprimerLinda flor. Te mando un beso.
RépondreSupprimerMerci, c'est gentil. Sois le bienvenu.
SupprimerBuen contraste entre el verde y el blanco inmaculado de los pétalos de la flor.
RépondreSupprimerBesos.